TRUST A PRO TO HANDLE YOUR AC MAINTENANCE
Periodic tune-ups are key to a long-lasting HVAC unit. We offer our customers maintenance and filter service agreements to keep their systems in good working order throughout the year. When our licensed and insured contractor comes for your appointment, he will take care of maintenance tasks like changing filters, clearing the condensate drain, lubricating moving parts, and checking refrigerant levels. He will also perform a visual inspection of the system for any potential problems.
We take pride in helping our customers save money by catching and fixing issues before they have a chance to progress and become a much more expensive problem.
Regular filter changes are an integral part of our service plan. Our high-efficiency filters will help keep dust and other small particles from entering your system, which will improve your indoor air quality. Children, the elderly, and people with respiratory health concerns will benefit from our premium filters and other IAQ products.
Please call us today for a free estimate.
- Clean systems improve efficiency and lessen monthly energy bills.
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency, a buildup of 0.04 inches of dirt on a cooling coil can decrease system efficiency by 21%!
- According to the American College of Allergists, up to 50% of all illnesses are aggravated by or caused by polluted air! Wouldn’t you want to have a healthy summer?
- There is a direct relationship between fungi and bacteria in the household duct system and allergies. 1 out of 6 people who suffer from allergies does so because of their poorly maintained Air Conditioning systems.
- It’s recommended to have your air conditioning unit checked up to 2x per year. During a checkup, a technician checks up on dirt and dust, as well as any motor and electrical problems. Spring and Fall check-ups are best, but anytime is better than never!
- Nine out of ten HVAC system failures are caused by dirt and dust. This is especially apparent in AC systems that have accumulated dust/dirt during the off-season.
Thank You for considering us for all your HVAC needs